Jazz Fans Rejoice
When: Sat May 5, 2012 7PM-10PM
An Evening of Great Music
The Gresham/Mt. Hood Jazz Association is bringing back the Mt Hood Jazz Festival, launching its first Adventures in Jazz series at participating venues in Historic Downtown Gresham.
The event is free and open to the public and is supported through sponsorship. Stroll the streets of downtown Gresham, stop in at participating restaurants for a bite to eat and enjoy first-class jazz music.
- Jazzy Bagel – featuring Tom Grant
- Café Delirium – featuring Eddie Parente, Frank Tribble, Linda Hornbuckle
- Bochelli’s – featuring Randy Porter and Tom Wakeling
- Asian Thai Bistro – featuring Paul Mazzio/Gary Hobbs Quartet
- Local Cow/Hoppy Brewer – featuring Stan Bock and Friends
For information on participation or sponsorship opportunities, contact Susie Jones at 503-621-6316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.