How will Gresham look tomorrow?
Share your thoughts and opinions about residential buildings, community settings, and more.
When: Monday, Aug 17, 2009 6:30PM
Where: Gresham City Hall
1333 NW Eastman Parkway
Picturing the Future of Gresham
The City’s Urban Design and Planning Department invites you to share your thoughts and opinions on residential buildings, community settings, and the design of the built environment in order to help shape Gresham’s future.
The survey includes questions related to the Residential Districts Review - Compatibility project and two other City projects. More information on the compatibility project can be found at http://www.greshamoregon.gov/udp/comprehensive-planning (click on "Current Projects").
This survey will use images to help people focus on how they would like to see future City development occur. The City will incorporate what it learns from the survey into Development Code changes and will use the results to inform developers and the public about community preferences.
Attend a Workshop
Please come to City’s open house and take the survey!
Participants may enter to win one of seven survey prizes including:
- A private tour of any of the Gresham Fire Stations (priceless)
- Gift card to Home Depot ($65 value)
- Compost bin from City of Gresham Department of Environmental Services ($35 value)
- Gift certificate for one gallon of paint from Sherwin Williams ($25 value)
- Gift certificate for a sandwich and drink at Jazzy Bagels (3 certificates at $8 value)
This is a joint survey as part of three City Council Work Plan projects:
- Corridor Districts Review
- Multi-Family Design Standards
- Residential Districts Review – Compatibility
Take the survey online!
Contact Jamie Zimmerman at 503-618-2235, email Jamie.Zimmerman@GreshamOregon.gov.